“Melekalikimaka” is the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day and if you’re a lover of all things sand and surf, then you probably decorate your Christmas tree each year with beach-inspired ornaments. Take a look at this collection of handmade ornaments that were created for just that purpose!
- Felt Sea Horse – Hand-sewn with felt, Red Heart Scrubby Cotton yarn mane, sequins and beads.
- Starfish – Accented with rhinestones, pearls and mini flower embellishments.
- Jellyfish – A sea urchin with pearl-accented tentacles.
- “Beach” – Scrabble tiles on a small ribbon.
- Beach Pallet – Beach-themed accents on a mini wooden pallet.
- Framed Sea Horse – Coastal-colored mini photo frame with a sea horse sticker in the center.
- Sea Turtle – Crocheted by hand with colorful yarn.
- Sea Chest – A small wooden chest filled with shells and pieces of sea glass.
- Beach Chair – Wooden beach chair with sandy legs, a mini wreath and “Somewhere there is a beach chair with my name on it” sign.
- Seashell Garland – Mini seashells strung on fishing line along with blue and white glass beads and pieces of sea glass.
If seaside ornament aren’t your thing, then take a look at our other handmade ornaments!