Absolutely! We are always thrilled to hear from our happy customers about the products they’ve purchased and enjoyed. There are three ways you can “share the love”:
- If you’d like to send us a donation via PayPal to show us that you appreciate the hours of work we put into each product’s design, click here.
- You can also leave a review of your recent order by visiting the “Click here to leave a review for this order” link in the order completed email you received.
- Last (and best) of all, if you’d like to share a photo of the product you purchased being used at your event, in the classroom, on vacation, etc. visit Contact Us and select “Request to Join Your Pinterest ‘Fan Photos’ Board”. We love to see our products in action!
Our digital and physical products are provided as-is and without warranty of any kind. That being said, each and every item we create is made with the highest attention to detail and we take great care to ensure that they meet our high standards. If you encountered an issue with the quality of one of our products, please reach out to us via Contact Us.
Downloading & Printing
Excellent question! Link(s) to download the product you purchased are noted in your order receipt email. You can also visit My Account and click on ‘Downloads’. Each product you purchase can be dowloaded a maximum of 5 times within 30 days of being purchased.
All of the digital files for our products are high quality 300 dpi PDFs and are password protected. Why? Because we don’t want anyone reselling our designs. Unfortunately, some printing companies like Shutterfly don’t accept PDF files. The easiest option is for you to simply print on your home printer.
Orders & Ordering
We use PayPal which accepts all major credit cards.
We require all customers to create an account for two important reasons:
- To enable you to access the download links for the products you’ve purchased.
- To ensure we have an email address to contact you, in case there are design questions about the information you provided to personalize a product in your order. We will never share your personal information or annoy you with advertisement emails.
Oh dear, you didn’t get an email from us? Double check your spam folder to make sure we didn’t accidentally end up there. If so, be sure to mark us a “Not Spam”!
In a word, nope! Here at MadeCreatively, our goal is for you to have invitations, banners, party favor boxes or any of our other customizable products perfectly suit you, your event, your moment.
Simply put, as early as possible! Once payment has been completed, we customize the product with the information you provided, which can take anywhere from a few hours to 3 business days – depending on where you are in the order queue.
We sure do! Orders over $10 ship for FREE via USPS First Class Mail. You have the option to upgrade your shipping to Priority Mail which is insured. Upgraded shipping is recommended!
Don’t panic! Most of the time, USPS is quite reliable when it comes to ensuring packages get delivered on-time or ahead of schedule but on occasion, a package might take a little longer to reach its destination. Please check the Tracking Number associated with your order to see where your package is along its journey.
If your package doesn’t arrive, contact your local Post Office to initiate a search for the missing parcel. If USPS determines that they misdelivered or lost the package, we do not offer refunds.
Oh no! This is a frustrating for you as it is for us! Misdelivered, lost and damaged packages are no fault of ours. Once your order is shipped, it leaves our hands and is in the care of USPS. Please file a claim with your local Post Office to seek reimbursement for your package.
The risk of loss and damage for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the postal carrier. Replacement of products for shipped merchandise claimed as not received or damaged are subject to our investigation, which may include postal-service notification. We will adjust your account at our discretion. If USPS determines that they damaged, misdelivered or lost the package, we do not offer refunds.
Tips to help avoid this happening to you:
- Please double check the shipping address you enter when placing an order to ensure it gets delivered to the accurate location.
- If your package doesn’t arrive, contact your local Post Office to initiate a search for the missing parcel. Most of the time, the package is still on its way, just delayed.
- Consider upgrading your shipping to Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express. Both of these shipping methods are insured and will allow you to be reimbursed should a mishaps occur while your package is in the care of USPS.
Here’s the thing… as soon as a digital product is downloaded, the customer can use it at any time. Regardless of whether it has been customized or not, we can’t refund the customer’s money with no way of knowing if they had already used the product. To keep things simple, we do not offer refunds on digital products.
When it comes to physical products, many of our items are personalized for our customers therefore we don’t offer refunds or returns on any physical items.
Simply type the code found on the front of the voucher in the “Coupon Code” area of the checkout when placing your order.
God has blessed us with ability to give back to those who need it most. A percentage of the profits (purchase price minus transaction fees) from Packing Party product sales were used to create and ship Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes! In fact, since beginning this project in 2014, we’ve been able to send 82 shoeboxes to children in desperate situations around the world, through Operation Christmas Child. Take a look at our blog to see photos of each shoebox we’ve created and sent.