By purchasing our products or submitting information via a form on our website, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms and conditions listed here. If legal jargon makes your head spin (like ours), we’ve simplified it here…
- Basically, we are the creator all of our digital products and we own the rights to the designs.
- Hours of design work go into each product. We’re a business and we depend on sales so don’t re-sell or give away our designs for free (unless you purchase a commercial use license). If someone wants what you bought, please send them to our online store so they can purchase their own epic digital product!
- You can’t claim the designs as your own, modify them, extract the original graphics or create derivative works. Give credit where credit is due, we made these designs, not you.
- All of our designs are for PERSONAL USE ONLY unless otherwise stated or a commercial use license has been purchased for the product. If you use any part of our designs to earn money, it is considered “commercial use” which is a No-No unless you purchased a license. If you need a product created for use at your fundraiser or business, please contact us!
- Basically, we are the creator all of our physical products.
- Hours of work go into making each product by hand. We’re a business and we depend on sales so please don’t re-sell them. If someone wants what you bought, please send them to our online store(s) so that they can purchase their own epic handmade product!
- You can’t claim the products as your own. Give credit where credit is due, we made these products, not you.
- All of our non-digital products are for PERSONAL USE ONLY unless otherwise stated. If you use any part of our products to earn money, it is considered “commercial use” which is a No-No. However, if you need a product created for use at your fundraiser or business, please contact us!
- Discounts are subject to approval by our team. You may be required to provide proof of eligibility to receive a discount.
All product orders placed directly from this website are completely secure, and handled by PayPal or Square.
This third-party payment processing service uses industry-standard SSL encryption on all personal and financial information submitted during the transaction – and we do not have access any of your financial data.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill your account directly and seek payment by another method.
Shipping & Digital Product Delivery:
- Non-Custom Digital – Immediately following payment of non-custom digital products you will receive an email with a link that enables you to immediately download the file(s) a maximum of 5 times. Our digital products are in PDF file format and are password protected. You will be unable to make any changes to them. If you have an account, your downloads may also be accessed by viewing the My Account page.
- Custom Digital – Immediately following order placement, we will begin creating your one-of-a-kind product. Our digital products are in PDF file format and are password protected. You will be unable to make any changes to them. Once your custom digital product is completed, you will receive an email with a link to pay for your order via PayPal. Once paid, you’ll receive another email letting you know that the order is complete with link(s) for you to download the PDF file(s). If you have an account, your downloads may also be accessed by viewing the My Account page. Most custom digital orders are completed within 3 business days.
- Physical items – Currently, we only ship to customers residing in the United States via USPS. The risk of loss and damage for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the postal carrier. Replacement of products for shipped merchandise claimed as not received or damaged are subject to our investigation, which may include postal-service notification. We will adjust your account at our discretion. If your package doesn’t arrive, contact your local Post Office to initiate a search for the missing parcel. Most of the time, the package is still on its way, just delayed. If USPS determines that they misdelivered or lost the package, we do not offer refunds.
Submitted Design Modifications and New Product Ideas:
By submitting ideas to MadeCreatively, you acknowledge:
- You are the owner of the idea being submitted and no other person or corporation has a property interest in the submitted idea.
- Once an idea is submitted, it belongs exclusively to us and we may use the idea in any medium we prefer.
- We can use any idea that is submitted for any purpose whatsoever without any obligation or compensation to the person who submitted it.
- We are under no obligation to hold any submitted idea in confidence.
Refunds & Product Warranty:
Since our many of our items are personalized, we are UNABLE TO ISSUE REFUNDS for digital or physical products. The products offered on this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without warranties of any kind.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your bank or credit card charged. If your bank or credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a credit to your bank or credit card account in the amount of the charge.
© 2021 MadeCreatively. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last updated: April 8, 2021